So far, 21 home runs have been hit out of the new Yankee Stadium. Thanks to Long Island Newsday, they put together a list of stadiums that are the best and worse for hitting the long ball.
Here’s a breakdown of the stadiums:
Home Run Friendly Parks
- U.S. Cellular Field (White Sox) 2.76 a game.
- Great American Ball Park (Reds) 2.64 a game.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards (Orioles) 2.55 a game.
- Rangers Ballpark in Arlington (Rangers) 2.52 a game.
- Comerica Park (Tigers) 2.49 a game.
Home Run Unfriendly Parks
- Dodger Stadium (Dodgers) 1.48 a game.
- AT&T Park (Giants) 1.48 a game.
- Kauffman Stadium (Royals) 1.52 a game.
- Rogers Centre (Blue Jays) 1.54 a game.
- McAfee Coliseum (A’s) 1.54 a game.
Until then, see ya at the park!